This product is no longer in stock
HOOK CROSBY S-13-16
Sending, please wait...
Your question has been sent! We'll answer you as soon as possible.
Sorry! An error has occurred sending your question.
• Forged Alloy Steel - Quenched and Tempered.
• 25% stronger than Grade 80.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit
• Recessed trigger design is flush with the hook body, protecting the trigger
from potential damage.
• Easy to operate with enlarged thumb access.
• Meets the performance requirements of EN1677-3:2001
• Positive Lock Latch is Self-Locking when hook is loaded.
• Eye style is designed with “Engineered Flat” to connect to S-1325
• Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
• The SHUR-LOC® hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used for
personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA
• Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
• “Look for the Platinum Color - Crosby Grade 100 Alloy Products.